We know what it is like to visit an unfamiliar place for the first time and not know what to expect. At HCC, we want all of our guests to have a positive experience. Here are just a few things you can expect when you visit during a weekend service.
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Expository preaching/ teaching & practical applications
- Worldwide missions ministry to unreached/ unengaged people groups, & local ministries
- The best youth programs in our vicinity (& beyond)!
- Exciting and safe children's ministries
- Joyful worship with live bands
When arriving, be sure to look for one of our First Impressions volunteers wearing a blue lanyard. They will be happy to show you where to check in your kids or get you a cup of coffee.
Our weekend worship service lasts a little longer than an hour. You will find most people dressed in a casual manner.
Blue jeans and flip flops are common...even in December.
If you have any questions prior to attending one of our services please contact the church by clicking here.